Re: First Amendment

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 10:11:48 AM
Topic:First Amendment

Hey, I never heard a complaint from Conxion on what you are calling "spam". Each time the email went out it was reporting an outage. If you read the Conxion website, you'll see how serious an outage is to them. No one at Conxion ever expressed any concern over the volume of email, and btw, not only did I have to deal with the outages, but I cc'd the emails to every UserLand person as well, as well as myself.