Re: First Amendment

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 11:29:08 AM
Topic:First Amendment

Oh cut the crap. PacBell didn't send me the stupid letter this morning. Further, I pay Conxion for the connection, not PacBell. Slander is a pretty nasty word. Where's the slander? Is that the same thing as saying what happened? I agree that Conxion is a good ISP. But think through your position more, it's full of holes, whoever you may be. (Who are you?) And by the way, what ISP do you work for?