Re: Question about Conxion's service

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/13/2000; 12:51:22 PM
Topic:Question about Conxion's service

Not clear that they had any such responsibility.

The only issue here is one of good business sense, as I've said previously. To yank the rug out from under a long-term customer is something that would raise questions for other Conxion customers.

Also, they chose PacBell, not us. At the time we were not capable of making that kind of decision, we didn't know enough about how ISPs worked. That was three years ago.