Re: Howto?

Author:David Valentine
Posted:4/14/2000; 10:24:12 AM
Topic:OE and letter from OASIS

In the address book, there is a send only plain text option for certain users (you have to click the name tab)

Wish it said, "ok to send html" and was off by default.

Also wish that OE would not select whole words, and that I could turn off javascript in messages and news. But MS knows exactly what's good for me (or was that windows ME).