Re: Exodus outage?

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:4/21/2000; 7:13:44 AM
Topic:Exodus outage?

if you look at the Blogger page, you'll see they've been affected as well lately.

there's always Above.net!

But it seems that, as with every other ISP, all the promises they make on their pages don't mean much. Our ISP drives me nuts at work because their radio ads (I don't have a tv) promise so much, yet they fall off the Net from time to time, meaning their "redundant" Net connections which they talk about so much don't exist.