Re: Time for ZopeFish?

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:4/25/2000; 9:03:48 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

Has the bug reports from the ZopeFish guys gotten through to you?

I posted them both on XML-RPC.com on April 13, but no response.

http://www.xmlrpc.com/discuss/msgReader$791

http://www.xmlrpc.com/discuss/msgReader$792

BTW, about Pike supporting just any XML-RPC interface, as Dave mentioned, that is very powerful, not to mention fun! One feature request I'd like to make for Pike would be hooking up the Save command to support arbitrary data types (not just Manila stuff). I've added support to Pike via a GDB for some new stuff I've got, but it still needs to patch the UserLand save script, which isn't all too pretty.

Where's the best place to talk about this sort of thing - hooking up things to Pike? Apparently XML-RPC.com isn't it! :-)

--Nicholas