Re: LEGO Linux Penguins - and a cool community

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:4/27/2000; 11:35:21 AM
Topic:LEGO Linux Penguins - and a cool community

1. News items can be read or posted by email, HTTP, or NNTP.

I've been an off-and-on member of the Lugnet community for... um, I don't remember how long. The importance of item #1 in Ralph's list can't be understated in my mind. The web is great. I love the web. I consider myself to be a "Web Guy" without doubt. but... there are some times that the ability to download (nntp, pop, imap, whatever) and do all your reading & writing offline is absolutely invaluable.

(that's a feature request, btw :-)