Re: LEGO Linux Penguins - and a cool community

Author:Rob Bender
Posted:4/27/2000; 12:14:48 PM
Topic:LEGO Linux Penguins - and a cool community

Mmmmm.. Legos...

My girlfriend thought it was funny that I would recently be up all night trying to rebuild all my old Lego sets. Now I don't feel so bad! Thanks.

Actually, I attribute my decision to go into computers (with a short detour in architecture) to my old Lego days. XML, SOAP, Frontier, Python, Zope, HTML, VB, ad infinitum - they're all just virtual Legos. The bricks by themselves aren't all that interesting. The fun is in what you can create by combining them.

-Rob (rgb.editthispage.com)