Re: Music is finally starting to work

I've been using NetCD, MacCDDB and SoundJam for a while now. All are hooked up to the net's CD Database. I insert a CD into my Mac and the player checks the net database for the title of the CD and the songs on the CD. They are all listed in the player window. SoundJam has an extension that changes the title of the file on the CD as it appears in the Finder window. Double-click on the song you want to listen to :-)