Music is finally starting to work

Author:Dave Winer

Speaking of tying, I just had an amazing experience. For the first time I'm using NT2000 on my desktop. The CD Player app has been vastly improved, with a live net connection to tunes.com, so I can see that right now it's playing Sugar Magnolia by the Grateful Dead.

Finally a computer CD player that's better because it's part of a powerful 700Mhz computer with a big fat hard disk and a big pipe to the net. Pinch me, the music is finally starting to work.

Glad I started this thread. Tying is the way of life in the software business, always will be. It's how you delight the users.