Re: Windows newbie question

Author:Paul Perry
Posted:4/30/2000; 10:20:37 AM
Topic:Windows newbie question

I'm not sure if you are asking for help on how to do this, or just airing a complaint.

If it is the former, Try Collage from InnerMedia. It allows you to capture all kinds of screen images (screen, windows, dialogs, partial areas, etc.) and store them in a variety of graphic file formats.

Check out http://www.innermedia.com/

It's a great tool, and one that I used to capture all the screen shots for all my books. Most of the computer book publishing world uses this tool. Highly recommended.

Paul