Re: Windows newbie question

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/30/2000; 10:50:04 AM
Topic:Windows newbie question

I definitely was asking for help, but I don't want to install any software to do this, I was pretty clear about that. Are you saying that the operating system doesn't have the ability to save a screen shot to the disk? It may seem like a small deal, but I don't want to tell all my users to go get this innermedia.com thing. It should be in the OS. I'm beginning to think it isn't. Oy.