Re: Music Player: Competition

Author:David Valentine

I don't think it's an attempt to stifle competition. I just think that MS improved the player because of competition.

And the question is how would MS portray this improvement
1) As an innovation
2) As an improvement due to competition

If MS portrayed it as "innovation" would it be honest.

PS. Cleartype was making old technology, new techology with a lot of marketing hype. The only thing new was that it was designed for LCD screens.