Re: The nonsense of removing IE

Author:Dave Winer

I wasn't talking about MS, I was talking about the theoretical new company that spun out of MS with just IE. Without an OS, they would have to decide for themselves if supporting standards was a good way to go. Having watched mostly from the sidelines at the glacial pace of standards work, I'm not so sure I would hold any company up to measurement by standards support. I know I have a contrarian view. I talked with Glenn Davis about this at the dinner we had a few weeks ago (Glenn is part of WSP).