Re: Windows newbie question

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:4/30/2000; 3:30:17 PM
Topic:Windows newbie question

The GIMP under Linux can do it, and I've heard of it being available for Win32, so you might try that. (Trying GIMP for Win32, not Linux. Althought something that might work is bringing up something like XWin32, an X server for Windows, then running GIMP on a Linux machine through that X server to get a screen shot. But that's not one program, that's 3 new programs, one new operating system and a whole different machine. Never mind.)

Wow... you made my initial thought of looking at the Windows screen through Timbuktu on a Mac sound almost straightforward!

Then again, I did every Windows screenshot in one of my books using Virtual PC on a Mac.

Dori
Backup Brain