Re: W3C Standards, RESPECT!

Author:Robert Cassidy

Well, I guess that's what I'm getting at. You have these people coming from different companies and places (which themselves have differing goals) and developing a common standard which serves to a large degree all of them. Yet products aren't developed which take advantage of these standards, so some of that hard work never (or at least takes a while ) sees a payoff.

Being a Mac person, I've never had an opportunity to interact with Amaya, but perhaps that is close to what I envision. Then, I too wonder why developers don't take advantage of it? Any developers able to answer this question?