Nested Macros...

Author:Michael C. Blasco
Posted:5/4/2000; 3:15:14 PM
Topic:Nested Macros...

Ok, I know there's an easy way, but I'm stumped.

I have a template, with a table. Two columns, one row.

First column I have a graphic. So, what I have is {imageRef ("rocket")}.

But I want to be able to specify the graphic on each page with something like:

#myGraphic "rocket"

or

#myGraphic "drum"

where rocket and drum are graphics in my images table.

I know *little* about escaping the curly brackets, but thought I'd ask here first. But I know

{imageRef ( " {myGraphic} " ) }

(spaces added for clarity)

will not work.

Isn't this a FAQ? It is for me.