Re: MS Culture and Virii

Author:David Valentine
Posted:5/5/2000; 12:32:51 PM
Topic:Virus from Manila

I think the apathy will change, quickly:

The virus disabled e-mail systems on Capitol Hill and in the British parliament. State Department officials found the virus in their servers early today and ``shut off our connection with the outside world,'' spokesman Richard Boucher said. http://www.mercurycenter.com/svtech/news/breaking/merc/docs/001001.htm

MS spent a lot of time flying under congresses radar. Few donations, just doing what they want to do. That change recently with the monopoly case.

Shutting off the outside world for a while is probably enough to get many a congress persons attention.