text to voice gateway... wish it had xml-rpc

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:5/7/2000; 12:06:16 AM
Topic:text to voice gateway... wish it had xml-rpc

http://www.imbot.com/

It would be a very interesting combination if this site had an xml-rpc interface to it's service. I could get a phone call during the day and have a computer read to me the headlines to my favorite ETP site or scriptingnews or my.userland.com ....

Heck, your web server could call you via xml-rpc and tell you your site was down or something ";->"