Re: Alternate approach (was Re: Firewalls, Hooray)

Author:Sam Yates

Hmm, since these are just written words, I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

I wouldn't ever try to patent something so incremental, but I'm sure there are people who would.

In this case though, if someone had a patent on an idea like this, it better be old, because a lot of the prior-art has been around for quite a while (at least in Internet time).