Re: Does Bill understand what he's saying?

Author:jf

Don't take me wrong, I think that Billy make more for personnal computing then any other company put togheter.

He brought computer on every desk of every office (...) On millions of living-room and basement...

He make a lot of money, but product that Microsoft develop make me making a lot of money as well (and I'm not working for microsoft, I also do development with lotus and borland products).

About Steve Job, Did he develop the mouse, visicalc or the graphical UI, tx to Xerox (Lisa was not the first computer with windows base approach + mouse) and visicalc have been develop by a teacher of UCLA (if I'm not wrong) and this guy (2 guys I think) did not patented it.....

Making money is not that bad...