Re: FreeBSD vs NetBSD vs OpenBSD

Author:Karl Dubost
Posted:5/11/2000; 3:22:37 PM
Topic:FreeBSD vs NetBSD vs OpenBSD

If it could help in your choice, this is not a strong argument but the Yahoo!'s servers are under FreeBSD.

I'm using generally Linux and I'm on the learning curve for NetBSD on a sparc to put it as a server. I don't know yet what kind of CMS I will use on it ?
PHP+MySQL (Midgard Project) or Python+Mysql (Zope) ?

I really have preferred to have the choice to use Frontier on it, but it's not (yet, never) possible, because my websites are on it. I will have to transfered everything... Nigthmare in perspective !!!