Re: Able to schedule news postings for the future?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/11/2000; 4:42:09 PM
Topic:Able to schedule news postings for the future?

Ahhh, we don't support that in Manila at this time, but there would be lots of ways to program that in Frontier. It's a common feature request in Manila, so I'm sure at some point it will appear. However since the feature is not in yet, I don't know off the top of my head what the best way would be to program this in Frontier. Any wizards want to give this a shot? (Or you can wait until we solve it in Manila..)