Re: Some background on Microsoft vs. Slashdot

Author:David Valentine
Posted:5/11/2000; 6:46:23 PM
Topic:Some background on Microsoft vs. Slashdot

Sorry, I was thinking of it in it's command form, rather than the submissive form.

But that would explain why MS feels the way it does, and it's defense. I did it to them, because it was done to me when I was young. Abuse leads to more abuse, until someone speaks up.

Microsoft Quietly Yanks OS Backup CDs http://www.pcworld.com/pcwtoday/article/0,1510,16563,00.html