MSIE on Macintosh?

Author:peter solderitsch
Posted:5/12/2000; 6:35:52 AM
Topic:MSIE on Macintosh?

I just read on macintouch.com about Microsoft's dismantling of the Macintosh IE team, stating that no future versions of the browser are being planned for Macs...

I'm more befuddled than anything about this development. The paranoid side of me wants to say that they're trying to insure that future browser enhancements (especially those relating to XML/SOAP/etc) will be WINDOWS-ONLY, and they're trying to relegate Macs to an inferior web experience.

Anyone out there in scripting-land have a different, perhaps more hopeful perspective on all this?