Re: Web App Security

Author:Edd Dumbill

It's cool that Manila is fixed. The Zope guys have a more general problem on their hands, unfortunately. Brian Lloyd from Digital Creations has responded to my piece, and added in some further analysis.

This is something I'd love to see Mozilla take steps to address. I also wonder where the W3C fits into this as well.