Re: Of Smart Cars

Author:Bryce

I've taken to calling them not-so-smarts. While I suppose that they are easy to parallel park, they are totally unsuitable for the Autobahn. At least the one that Dave pictured is a solid color -- I've seen a number of them where every single body panel is a different color. I think that there's a McDonald's in town that gives them away like that (maybe with a Happy Meal?).

But they are cheap, and they do make you stop and look. Just not in a good way...

-Bryce