Re: Of Smart Cars

Author:Jerome Camus

Autobahn-useless? Hah!

I was cruising down the highway between Savona & Genova at 150... A notorious highway for having 90 degree bends, rather than curves... Then this smart car whizzes by at 160+ I was impressed by its handling - obviously a very low centre of gravity. What more do you want? The speed limit is at 130...

For Dave's sake, it was meant to prepare folks for electric city-only cars (like the Renault Twingo); as folks get used to it, cities can start closing off to all gas-propulsed traffic and move to electric-powered vehicles of similar dimensions.

Great advertiSIGN vehicle too, as North Americans notice ;o) Keep your eyes open for mine!