Re: Of Smart Cars

Author:Bryce

I'm used to these long trips from Regensburg to Frankfurt. The rentals we usually wind up with top out at 190, which isn't fast enough to linger in the passing lane because it seems that there is always someone coming up in a Benz or a Porsche at 220. In the areas with no posted limit, that is.

And I'll stop there 'cause I don't think Dave wants a long thread on speeding and silly-looking cars.

-Bryce