manilaSuite.html.drawNavigator callback

Author:Cameron Smith
Posted:5/28/2000; 3:05:17 PM
Topic:manilaSuite.html.drawNavigator callback

I like the navigator callback facility that was added to manilaSuite.html.drawNavigator in early April, and I have a suggestion that could make it even more powerful: add the adrItem as one of parameters being passed to displayLink. In this way, we could add our own attributes to the XML links; these attributes could contain infomation that would help determine if the link is to be displayed, and, of course, could be modified remotely.