streaming radio

Author:Brad Pettit

Nah it ain't a perfect copy
I said "potential." We're just not there yet. A significant percentage of music was historically purchased by students. According to news stories I've read/heard recently, figures indicate a significant drop in music sales around college campuses heavily "infested" with Napster/Gnutella users. I love music, too, but even in college, when I could hardly afford it, I bought my own albums. Most people I've known that are/were involved in music are at least partially motivated by the possibility of writing something that will sell. Ideally, they write something successful, learn they can make a living in music, and then spend more time doing it. Bloodsucking record companies aside, those who create music usually do want to make money. They don't make money if people are ripping off their stuff, thus they are pushed further away from their goal of being able to spend more time doing what they love.

Remember the game you did in the 80s and how miserably Merv Griffin treated you?

What game? ;-) Yes, I remember. I still have the gold-gryphon-embossed envelope their legal department sent me.