What's the difference between WAP'n NGWS?

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:6/1/2000; 4:43:54 AM
Topic:What's the difference between WAP'n NGWS?

I am interested in what the difference between WAP protocol and NGWS is? I mean we can already use XML and CMSs to provied content and channels to Palm Pilot and Cellular phones ....

Plus WAP is open and free...so what is the difference exactly?

Dave do you have a clear picture what the difference may be?