Why SOAP is Good News for Auctiions!

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:6/1/2000; 6:18:18 AM
Topic:Why SOAP is Good News for Auctiions!

Ever wonder how the Auction website could be streamline in code sothat the middle to low end business could have a shot at making an website successful?

Lets look at SOAP. We have a way to send objects accross http..so why not auction objects like bid prices..it could even be gee STOCK PRICE BIDS! Because its XML based we could create channels for each user through something like oh..lets see Frontier/Manila to give each registered user a channel to trak their bids on items..to rebid if someone bids high or low..and etc.

This could realy revolutionize both auctions and B2B website automation! So has anyone else saw this connection yet?

Sorry to be still harping on this but just finshed a marathon 6 day bid process with a customer with this technology and ideas in mind in the proposal....well off to play in sand ..look at pretty women and a meal...where can you get those things? Near Lake Michigan in the Dunes in Indiania....:)..and I need sleep ..probably at some point....ZZZZZZ