Re: ETP site adoption agency + auto syndication ideas...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/1/2000; 10:21:19 AM
Topic:ETP site adoption agency + auto syndication ideas...

The adoption agency idea is a good one if it could only work, but the latter idea is one of the gems that the people at StudioIdea.It have implemented that we want to adopt in Manila. Hotlinked syndication. Slapping myself on the forehead for not thinking of that.

BTW, I got a demo of Themes for Manila, and boy is that going blow your socks off. I think it's as revolutionary as Manila was six months ago. (Proof that we're in the Internet Time Zone, time between revolutions is expressed in months now. Soon it will be weeks?)