Why Plugins are Cool!

Author:Fred Grott
Posted:6/2/2000; 7:37:14 AM
Topic:Why Plugins are Cool!

Had to redo my bid for a two large websites last night..why? Because by using the plugin framework in Manila and I can add the custimization I need for each project and decrease coding time by about 25% on both projects...

..and when you competing against others on large project bids a reduction in hours to complete a project is always a good sale pitch!

..well after pulling an all nighter going through all plugin info and downloads..and redoing the bids..now I need sleep again...If I get both projects..one fours months and one is an 8 month auction website e-commerce project..then I know that its going to be reall interesting and fun doing this in the Frontier/Manila/Pike environment...

Okay, so guess what's next in Plugin wish list....

How about adding WAP and PalmPilot XML data structure to website so we don't have to deploy proxy servers to serve content for palm pilots and so that we can make content flow through both of these devices?

..time to sleep zzzzzzzz.......