Funny Manila Bug after flipping page

Author:John Lim
Posted:6/5/2000; 4:33:19 AM
Topic:Funny Manila Bug after flipping page

Hi everyone,

Manila is showing an entry for the 5th of June 2000 for http://webfeet.editthispage.com/ However when you click on it you get an error.

This is the url: http://webfeet.editthispage.com/2000/06/05

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name "05" hasn't been defined.
The error was detected by Frontier 6.2b15 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: webmaster@userland.com. Time: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 11:19:23 GMT.

Manila Express refuses to post on 2000/06/05, even although it is the current day.

It does not appear on my home page also, which it should. Has something funny happened during the recent Manila upgrade? I am using Malaysian time [+8:00 GMT] -- could that be the problem.

Thanx.