scriptingnews chat today!

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/6/2000; 9:39:35 AM
Topic:scriptingnews chat today!

I'm lurking pretty much all day on #scriptingnews on irc today. I'd like to invite everyone on scripting.com to come and chat about manila, ETP, soap, or any other cool stuff you feel like! I've often wished to chat with folks here in a more realtime fashion and I realized I could!

go to

irc.mozilla.org (standard port, etc.) and join #scriptingnews

windows users, get mIRC, mac users download Snak at http://www.snak.com

I look forward to seeing you there!