Multiple Discussion Groups?

Author:Jeff Cheney
Posted:6/6/2000; 12:30:42 PM
Topic:Multiple Discussion Groups?

Is it possible to have multiple Discussion Groups in a single Manila site?

OK, I'm sure it's possible, but is there an easy way to accomplish this?

I'm trying to sell them on separate threads, but I know what they really want are separate discussion groups. If I have to set up separate sites, then how do I make the "/discuss" page or the "/discuss/topics" page appear as the home page (like this site)?

Thanks!

"zeldman.damned2"