Spinnin' the bits on live365.com

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:6/7/2000; 1:03:26 PM
Topic:Spinnin' the bits on live365.com

Hello all,

I'm having fun! :-) I'm trying out internet broadcasting via live365.com. I'm a Mac user and up until a couple of days ago there weren't many ways to broadcast from the Mac easily, as far as I could tell. That's changed with AMP Radio v1.6.7 from Subband Software, Inc..

So tune in and listen to me spinnin' the bits. I'm still experimenting and I'm not running 24/7, so check back once in awhile if you get dead air! :-)

This may be of help if you've not been into listening to internet broadcasts. How to Listen

dj creetune