After submitting a theme...

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:6/8/2000; 10:21:09 AM
Topic:A discussion about Themes

...what happens then? The theme is downloadable for other servers. What about Userland hosted servers. Dave's article alludes to the webmaster(s) choosing which themes will be made availlable. I've just set up an experimental theme - http://risctheme.weblogs.com. Not really ready for prime-time but I'd like to use it for my weblog. So how would I go about that?

Great feature BTW guys!