Manila ISP Proposal

Author:L Oliver Willis
Posted:6/10/2000; 10:39:53 PM
Topic:Manila ISP Proposal

Hello all, I've been a Manila user since day one and have come up with an idea for what I think may be a great "concept" in Manila hosting.

I don't have the kind of connectivity necessary to start up my own server for this sort of thing, and was interested in possibly working with one of you out there that have the expertise for this project.

If you're interested, please email me at owillis@yahoo.com Thanks!