17908 page reads yesterday

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/12/2000; 8:42:20 AM
Topic:17908 page reads yesterday

Looking at yesterday's top sites list, this site was number one, with 17908 page reads.

http://www.userland.com/mostReadSitesYesterday

Adding up the numbers on the home page, they don't add up to nearly that many. From this I conclude that lots of old stuff is being read. I think this site is in most of the search engines. So Andrew's question about the lasting value of ideas may have a twisty answer.