Re: If you need a place for lunch, Dave...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/13/2000; 5:11:05 AM
Topic:If you need a place for lunch, Dave...

We have very little time for lunch, about 1/2 hour between the first meeting and the second. We have lots of free time after 3PM or so, but I might just go to the hotel and take an afternoon nap to prepare for the evening's festivities.

It's an interesting time to visit Microsoft. One thing is great about the company, I can say what I think on Scripting News, and I'm no less welcome. That's very unique in this business, where criticism is usually shunned. I don't do the egg shell walk very well.

The part of me that appreciates this hopes that Microsoft sorts out all this stuff, and fixes the problem, so we can go forward with SOAP and whatever else we're going to do.