Last minute idea

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/13/2000; 5:27:50 AM
Topic:If you need a place for lunch, Dave...

I wonder if there are Microsoft people who would like to get together for a general BS session in the late afternoon, like 3 or 4PM? I don't have to be at the restaurant until 7PM. If you want to do it, post a message here, with a place and time. It doesn't matter how many people are there, even one would be fine. I realize now that I haven't told too many people at MS who don't read Scripting News that I'm going to be there. I'd be happy to discuss politics or technology or whatever. And of course anyone from MS would be welcome at tonight's dinner. I haven't looked at the RSVP list, so I have no idea who is going to be there. Anyway, gotta drink one more cup of coffee and then drive to the airport. See yall later.