editthispage.netscape.com?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/25/2000; 9:43:17 AM
Topic:Edit this Frontier .com?

Perhaps this exists already - do you have an Edit This Frontier - a web-based front end to the Frontier database - with a web-based script editor.

No, we don't have that. That's pretty much Zope territory for now.

Now for some reverse evangelism. Let's set up my.netscape.com with free Manila hosting with 6.2? We'd be happy to contribute the software.

Think about it. Every site comes with RSS syndication built in.

Is there some way to pass this idea up to Jim Martin? I know Jim, from the MacWorld days. He even came to speak at our company once. I think he was a MORE user too.