Curling up with Sunday Morning Weblogs

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:6/25/2000; 9:47:55 AM
Topic:Curling up with Sunday Morning Weblogs

I started using a strange little tool called HP Instant Delivery last week. It lets me schedule web pages for background printing. Last weekend I scheduled some of my favorite weblogs that I never seem to get around to. HP ID rounds them up, prints them out, and I get a delicious 50 page read. With a pen to mark areas for further surfing, I get my weekly dose of Spicy Noodles, array, monkeyfist, eclectic, Q, worldlink, and others.

It is delightful. I take it to brunch or Peets Coffee. It feels a little like snail mail from friends or a rather personal New York Times.

I highly recommend it.

- Phil [http://dijest.editthispage.com/]