Re: Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

Author:Larry Yudelson
Posted:6/25/2000; 5:41:05 PM
Topic:Frontier 6.2 and Futures ...

Sorry you won't be coming in right now. I was looking forward to July 5. I'll keep my fingers crossed that if you do make it in for August, it won't be while I'm away.

On a more tachlis (practical) note, what's your timeframe for a Linux edition? Now that I'm renting a dedicated Linux box for my clients, a copy of Frontier might be able to pay for itself...