What all is exposed for use?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/27/2000; 8:12:17 AM
Topic:What all is exposed for use?

Dave, your house has many front doors. Could you take a moment someday soon and describe just what all is "exposed" for folks to use? Like all the xml streams, the DG, alternative ETP views, syndication streams, etc. etc.

All this stuff is exposed, but I think not many folks know about it. Not to forget mailtothefuture, salonherringwiredfool, xml-rpc tester, etc. etc.

It would be nice to have a central location to find all these "feeds" which you have available but not particularly obvious.

For instance, when we were talking about sidebar stuff, you mentioned that there was a static rendering of every syndicated RSS site. I'm sure many folks would love to know how to tap into that!