BXXP -- comparison to SOAP?

Author:Mark J. Gardner
Posted:6/27/2000; 1:53:30 PM
Topic:BXXP -- comparison to SOAP?

I found this story courtest of Slashdot, describing a new protocol drafted by Marshall Rose of Invisible Worlds. The description on the surface sounds like it's addressing the same kind of issues that SOAP does, but I'm not enough of a protocol expert to be sure.

Update: I noted Dave had linked to this article from Scripting News back in April, which mentions the protocol by the name 'Blocks'.