Re: DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:6/28/2000; 10:26:34 AM
Topic:DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

I'm poking around the outlineDocument spec. and there's one thing you really need to include - a reference to a stylesheet. Since this is XML already you can do something like this :

Once I added this I've been able to start playing with it in mozilla using the tree widget and XBL.

Have you had a chance to contact the folks at DMOZ? They are pretty open to new ideas. And the whole source of the directory is available to download. Seems like it would be a matter of mapping the RDF to outlineDocument format.